Internet Resources for Parents
- http://www.familyguidebook.com – A Family Guide to the Internet.
- http://www.getnetwise.com - A resource for parents to educate themselves and their children about how to use the Internet safely. They provide information on filtering software and recommend safe web sites for children of all ages.
- http://www.cyberangels.org - An Internet safety organization with a mission to be a cyberspace neighborhood watch and to fight Internet crime.
- http://www.protectkids.com – A site dedicated to protecting children on the Internet and educating parents.
- http://www.netsmartz.org – A comprehensive website full of information, suggestions, websites, and tips for Internet safety.
- http://www.cybersmartcurriculum.org/ - A free K-8 curriculum empowering students to use the Internet safely, responsibly and effectively.